Skin health affects many aspects of how you look, from wrinkles to acne and a dull complexion. Facials promote good skin health to keep it looking good at any age. Texas Dermatology offers facials for residents of San Antonio, Kenedy, New Braunfels, and other areas of Texas.
What Are Facials?
Facials are medical treatments that cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and nourish your skin. Dr. Browning and his team of dermatology practitioners have an in-depth understanding of what affects your skin and why it looks dull, is prone to acne, and starts to develop fine lines and wrinkles. This expertise in skin health translates into facials that address the complex issues that are keeping your skin from looking its best.
How Much Do Facials Cost?
The cost of your facials at Texas Dermatology depends on which treatment you choose during your consultation. After you meet with one of our dermatology practitioners, we can explain the related costs. Texas Dermatology offers financing options through CareCredit®, and you can apply before the consultation.
What Are the Benefits of Facials?
- Targets specific concerns such as uneven skin tone, blemishes, and wrinkles
- Recommended at any age
- Provides immediate and long-term benefits
- Cleanses pores, exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes the skin in one treatment
- Improves the effectiveness of at-home skincare
Am I a Candidate for Facials?
We recommend facials for all of our patients, including teenagers and adults. The treatments ensure that the skin is well-balanced and able to withstand the effects of sun exposure, environmental irritants and other factors that influence skin health.
How Are Facials Performed?
Facials are performed in the relaxing environment of our office. Some of the facials that we offer at Texas Dermatology are:
- HydraFacial® to deep clean pores, extract bacteria, remove dead skin cells, and infuse the skin with nutrients. The following treatments may be added to customize your treatment and enhance your results:
- HydraFacial® Perk Eye and Lip Treatments to plump, hydrate and brighten the lip and eye area.
- ZO Rozatrol HydraFacial® to calm redness and rosacea
- ZO Brightalive HydraFacial® to brighten the skin and even skin tone
- Fire and Ice Facial uses a blend of glycolic and lactic acids that first warms the skin and then produces a cooling effect to calm the skin.
What is the Recovery Like After Facials?
After your facial, your skin is rejuvenated and revitalized, and no downtime is required. We will recommend skincare products to keep your skin healthy in between your facials.
How Often Should I Have Facials?
Our dermatology practitioners recommend facials every month to keep the skin healthy and identify any emerging problems that need attention.
How Do I Find Facials Doctors Near Me?
Dr. John Browning is board certified in pediatrics, dermatology and pediatric dermatology. He leads a team of expert dermatology practitioners who work with patients of all ages in San Antonio, Kenedy, New Braunfels and the surrounding areas of Texas, including children, adolescents, and adults. Facials are a great way to take care of your skin. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our office in Alamo Heights, Dominion, Kenedy, Mission Trail, and New Braunfels.